Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Trade, This Time With Scott C.

As you may know by now I am not trying to collect the 2011 Heritage set so any packs I bought I've been trying to trade for any Astros/Texans I may not have yet. I was browsing blogs when I ran across Scott Crawford on Cards. I had a few of his Heritage needs so I dropped him an email and this is what I got in return.

 I can always use more Bagwell in my life.

Another Bagwell, this time with some gold.

A classic Biggio in those awful uniforms. I'm thankful I was still young when they switched to the blue/gold and then brick red/white. If I had to watch them play in these uniforms for too long I may have died.

Great looking design and a nice little action shot. I don't have too many Biggio's but this is a card I'm glad to add to my PC.

Just a common Hunter Pence card here but it's one I didn't have so I'll gladly take it. Pence may be part of some trades whenever the Astros start selling for prospects so that will be a sad day around here. He's a great player and I wish we had the cast around him to bring a WS to Houston.

I like this UD Piece of History insert mainly because it's Lance. The card is really busy and that's not always a good thing. It kind of reminds me of those mid-90's inserts with all the color and action going on. I prefer a little cleaner design but it's still a nice card.

Loretta had a few good contributions to the Astros but I never really considered him an Astro. I'm sure most of you didn't either. Either way he's wearing an Astros cap so it goes into my PC.

I know what you're saying, "He isn't in an Astros uniform." That's true, however he was a big part of the Astros success in the late-90's and early 2000's. Growing up I remember watching him play in the Astrodome. I may try and get a TTM with him later on this season.

Thanks again to Scott over at Scott Crawford on Cards for a great trade. I hope we can work out another trade sometime soon.

No comments: