Thursday, December 29, 2011

Discounted 2011 A&G Blaster

I was at Walmart and decided to check out the card aisle for any recently reduced blasters. I saw a couple of 2011 A&G for $15 so I bought one. I did alright but nothing earth shattering. Here are the cards worth noting.

SPs:
304 Madison Bumgarner
305 Justin Morneau
311 Ian Stewart
319 Jon Niese

Hometown Heroes:
HH14 Carl Pavano
HH16 Dan Uggla
HH21 Jon Lester
HH52 Ian Kinsler
HH60 Alex Rodriguez
HH88 Roy Oswalt

Minds That Made the Future:
MMF34 Archimedes

Floating Fortresses:
FF15 USS Cairo

Ascent of Man:
AOM24 Homo Sapiens

Baseball Highlight Sketches:
BHS-25 Ichiro

Minis:
63 Neil Walker
82 Scott Rolen (A&G Back)
89 John Axford
108 Roy Oswalt
343 Drew Stubbs
AP-23 Red Wolf
UG3 Waverly Hills Sanatorium
SRU2 Fire Breathing

The best card in the blaster was....

I always love getting autos in blasters and this David DeJesus is no exception. I know this may not be an amazing auto to pull but I really like his signature. Plus the A&G framed autos always look really nice. Not a bad box for only $15. Now I must fight the urge to go back and buy that last blaster on the shelf. 

If you need anything I listed or any base let me know and I'll see what I can do.

2 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

De-Jeezus must have signed until his fingers bled.
Retail autos are nice to get.

Trey J. said...

Yea, he has so many autos from this years sets. Like you said though, retail autos are always nice.